Sunday, April 2, 2017

2019-04-01 Buffet Merienda


My daughter arrives in Victoria today. Thank you Lord for her safe trip. Another quiet day for me. Went to mass and had time for adoration at the Shrine for our Lady of Lourdes. The Shrine has healing massed on Saturdays and people are anointed with oil after the mass. I went up and saw someone other than a priest was administering the oil. I had to leave the line because as far as I know, only priests can administer the sacrament. Went up to the back of the altar to thank the Blessed Mother for the chance to go to Europe especially Lourdes.
I had a meeting with the new priest in our parish and went back to my mother's place. My brother picked us up and brought us to a buffet merienda. For PhP 90 (less than CA$3), you eat all the afternoon snack items on the table. 

Mama at All You Can Eat Merienda

No comments:

Post a Comment