Thursday, April 6, 2017

2017-04-05 Food again


Did my normal routines. I woke up a bit late, about 5:30 am. I attended the 7:00 am mass. My brother dropped by in the morning and we had lunch at my mom's. I bought some take out food. We stayed at my mom's and at 2:30pm, we left. I had snack with my brother, buy one bowl of noodle soup and get one free. Not a bad deal.
Chicken Noodle Soup: Buy 1 Get 1 Free
On my way back to my in-laws, I took an Uber car as I normally do. I got to chat with the driver and he basically told me his current problem. I promised to pray for him before I got out of the car. The lives of people we do not know. Everyone has a story to tell and we can just provide an ear and listen. This is all we can do.
Any way, I came back to my in-laws and waited for my wife to come back from Bataan. Thankfully, they are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment