Thursday, March 30, 2017

2017-03-29 Seeing Mama


It was a very quiet day. I went to mass in the morning. When I went home, my wife and her sisters were ready to leave for Coron, Palawan. I did not go with them so I can go to my mother.

I went early and first stop: Jollibee for breakfast:
Steak and Fried Rice with Pineapple Juice
 It was great to see my mother again. Her memory is fading. Yet, she can still laugh and converse, although her conversation can be very repetitive. Yet, it is a welcome conversation. At least she still can recite who of her children are married and who their children are. I think this was her way of coping and remembering us when she realized she was losing her memory.
National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes
At least she can laugh when I tease her. Thank you Lord for this opportunity. I also discovered a lot of old pictures she kept. I took pictures of these pictures. I had a chance to go to the National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes and adored the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment