Friday, March 31, 2017

2017-03-30 Vacation and Work



I woke up at 1:30 because I had to dial in to work for a meeting. I went to mass at the the National Shrine of our Lady of Lourdes. This is the church where I asked our Lady to allow me to go to Lourdes to visit her. And she provided for last year's trip. Thank you O Blessed Mother.
When I went back, I again had to dial in for another meeting. I thank you Lord I still have this contract. Thank you Lord.
The priest spoke of four witnesses of Christ: his works, scripture, the Father and John the Baptist. Jesus performs these works and they are authentic. These are not myths or fictional events. I was also able to adore the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. This is the life I want to live, a life where I can just adore the Lord and worship him.
I bought some fish lugaw (congee) for my mom's lunch. I tried it and it tastes good.
I had lunch with my high school friend. We ate Maki mi and fresh lumpia. It was a simple lunch and the company was great. We had dinner also with Mama, my sister and her two sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment